TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 is an initiative of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The fully funded exchange program is open to all exceptional and strong women ready and willing to lead future generations. Women from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) are highly encouraged to apply. They aim to train young girls and women as future leaders by providing training and confidence.
Women all around the world are making outstanding achievements in different fields and using their potential in the tech world to make innovations. Therefore, this international leadership program connects and trains women in science, technology, mathematics and engineering. Women will get a chance to explore more opportunities in the fields of their interest and access career opportunities, and empower other women to increase their professional capacity.
Female candidates will engage in different projects, including mentorship, professional development, and other learning opportunities to implement plans for the community’s socio-economic benefits. Women will share their innovative plans, encourage each other, and become a support system for future girls’ generation.
The duration of TechWomen Leadership Program is five weeks in San Francisco. Participants will receive funding for traveling, accommodation, meals, and even domestic airfare. They will also meet new people belonging to different cultures and countries; they will build cross-cultural understanding.
When Was Tech Women Emerging Program Was Initiated?
TechWomen Emerging Leaders Program was initiated in 2011 to fulfill the United Nations’ mission of gender equality. Young women from different fields will have access to resources for knowledge and research to make them well-equipped in their respective fields. Furthermore, this program will allow them to experience diverse cultures by working with participants from diverse cultural backgrounds.
The international exchange program in the USA will expand your network, improve international relations and give a sense of responsibility to support each other to achieve goals. Their learning will enhance through practical exposure and participating in different activities, workshops, and seminars held under the mentorship of professionals of respective fields. Over the past few years, this TechWomen leadership program has empowered women in STEM to reduce gender discrimination and achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Advantages of Leadership Program 2023
The USA leadership program teaches collaboration to support other women from different regions to create an impact in society. Moreover, the research survey says that women are equally competent in the fields of technology and encourages other women to step into STEM. Furthermore, the fellows can reconnect through different programs and alumni networks later. More details about the TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 are provided in this article below. Therefore, read it to the end so you do not miss any important point and apply before the deadline ends.
Details of TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 USA
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe
- Deadline: January 13, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you a woman in STEM with leadership skills and a passion for changing the world positively? Then apply for the TechWomen Exchange Program in the USA. Before starting your application, check the criteria and requirements below to ensure eligibility. We have listed the eligibility criteria below.
Eligibility Criteria for the TechWomen Exchange Program 2023
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience.
- They must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain a J-1 visa.
- They must be international applicants (non-US citizens).
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- They shall not hold an immigrant visa.
- They must be interested in fields related to the TechWomen Leadership Program, enlisted above.
- Furthermore, they must belong to one of the eligible countries listed above.
Preferred Applicants for TechWomen Leadership Program
- Applicants who demonstrate as emerging leaders in their respective professional track.
- Applicants committed to returning to their home countries and sharing their learning and experience with girls and women in their societies.
- Furthermore, women who do not have any prior experience in the USA will get preference.
- Women who demonstrate entrepreneurialism and commitment to innovation.
The International TechWomen exchange program in the USA is a fully funded opportunity for all women with interest and background in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The fully funded TechWomen leadership program will cover all the expenses related to going abroad and staying in the USA. The list of financial coverage and benefits is provided below.
TechWomen Program 2023 Benefits
- The host organization will provide international airfare to and from home country to the U.S.
- Accommodation will also be provided.
- Meals and food are also covered under the TechWomen program.
- Local public transport facilitation.
- Provision of domestic airfare from San Francisco or Chicago to Washington.
- However, participants are responsible for any cost associated with non-program activities (extra activities not included in the TechWomen exchange program).
How to Apply?
- Follow the link below to apply for TechWomen Leadership Program.
- Sign up/create an account; you will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the link provided (in the email) to access the form.
- Fill out the online form correctly and submit it before the deadline ends.
- The deadline for TechWomen 2023 application is 13 January 2023 at 09:00 AM PST.
- Applicants will be updated about their selection status in April 2023, whether they are selected or not for the semi-final stage.
- Selected applicants will be contacted in April 2023 for in-country interviews.
- The final decision will be out by 31 May 2023.
1 thought on “TechWomen Leadership Program in the USA 2023 | Fully Funded”